- What is the processing time for a license application?
We strive to process each application in a timely manner; however, the processing time does vary for each application as there are situations which can delay the process. For example, an incomplete application, waiting for documents/verifications to arrive, and lack of cooperation from the applicant can delay the process.
- What is the application fee?
The fluoroscopy technician application fee is $50.00.
- What are the licensing requirements?
The Administrative Rules outlining the licensing requirements for Fluoroscopy Technologists (Chapter 50-03-04) are found at http://www.legis.nd.gov/information/acdata/pdf/50-03-04.pdf.
- Is there a limit to the number of fluoroscopy technicians under a physician's supervision?
Yes, a physician may not act as a primary supervising physician for more than two fluoroscopy technicians unless compelling reasons are presented to and approved by the board.
- Is onsite supervision required by my supervising physician?
In circumstances in which a fluoroscopy technologist performs fluoroscopy procedures outside the presence of the fluoroscopy technologist's primary supervising physician, the fluoroscopoy technologist must be supervised by an on-site supervising physician who is immediately available to the fluoroscopy technologist for consultation and supervision at all times when the fluoroscopy technologist is performing fluoroscopy procedures.
- When does my license expire?
All fluoroscopy technician licenses expire on December 31 of each year.
- What is the annual renewal fee?
The annual renewal fee is $50.00.